Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
It seems everywhere you look this month it is all about the "Pink" you know, "Breast Cancer Awareness Month". As a mammographer, I just thought I would share a few things that go through my head as I am doing mammograms:
- WOW! I have never seen so much hair on a nipple. Next year please wax, pluck or shave because you are freaking me out!
- That is a VERY intesting tattoo but no I DO NOT want to know the story behind it, spare me please!
- You are killing me! You pierced your nipples but you are whining about a bit of compression that lasts less than 10 minutes for the entire exam? REALLY?
- Just because we said no deodorant does NOT mean you couldn't shower...for 4 days!
- No, this is not what I have wanted to do ever since I was a little girl (for my Friend Jill who asks her mammographer this question).
- Those puppies are waaaaayy to big to be real...one word, REDUCTION!