Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Whole Zoo


This is the Urban Hullabaloo. We are really awful when it comes to picture taking, formal or non formal we are not great at it. This will probably hang on our wall for another 3 years before we update it. Not my strong point! I have to say that this blogging is proving to be a real challenge- I hate to admit that I am the pre-computer generation. The great thing is I have children that are very savvy and can figure something out in a fraction of time that it takes me. They are wired so differently and stuff like this is second nature to them-Lucky me!!

7 comments:

LollyGirl said...

YEAH!!! you made my day!! We LOVE the whole hullabaloo and it's so great to see your beautiful faces! We miss you guys. Jaden told me the other day that he never wants to go to his friend Carter's house again because it reminds him too much of Chan (he has lots of legos) and makes him too sad. And just last night I was looking at pictures from our Big Sur trip and seeing Hannah made me so sad. We really want to see you soon. We were hoping to make a trip to D over spring break but Micah's mom is coming home from her mission and is going to be staying here. What are you doing for spring break.

Maisy is cute. When did you get her?

LollyGirl said...

p.s. I LOVE that quote from Pres. Hinckley. I read it just the other day! Isn't it SO true.

LollyGirl said...

p.s.s. are you off the devil juice? (DC)shaun, too? NO way!!

Shoecrazy Sue said...

Maisy was Hannah's Christmas, so we are all feeling the love! We are hoping to catch you for a day on Spring break- I have a trail a bike for you! We'll talk and plan,

Shoecrazy Sue said...

No way can I give up DC- I once in a while try to curb my habit, but I tend to start my morning with an icy cold DC! AHH!

Amber Lee said...

I'm so excited that you guys have a blog! I discovered it when I was reading my mom's blog comments. Your kids are so big, I can't believe it! And Hannah, of course, is just beautiful! What is she now, like 15? That's amazing!
Well, pop into our blog and check out our family--we miss you!

Rachel said...

sue--

what a fabulous picture this is of your family! i hope you have it poster-sized in your home. it's fab!