Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happiness is. . .


I just had a lovely mid-week getaway to visit one of my favorite gal pals and her adorable family, they really are the sweetest!! (to see for yourself just click here) Thank you for a great time! I enjoyed a Gourmet Breakfast x 2 and a VIP tour of the Monterey area. My niece was here checking out graduate schools and MIP was on her list, so it was the perfect time for a quick get a away! Thanks so much , you really are "the family of perpetual motion" I am so glad you made time for a fun visit!! If you know Lolly, you know that she has all of the greatest food joints in town pegged- she did not disappoint!

2 comments:

Chris said...

What a cute cute cute family! I bet you had a blast Sue~~and thanks for being a sane helpful soul during the biopsy-that-didn't-happen today~!

LollyGirl said...

we love you, too and loved the visit. now you know how behind I am on blogging. sad.

please, please come again soon. I was just thinking about you today. I love having your picture on my fridge and getting to see you throughout the day. sometimes I stop and think: "what would sue do?" that's how much I like you.