Sunday, July 26, 2009

Back to REALITY!

Rose, Elise and Hannah
Returning to reality after a relaxing vacations really stinks!!
We consumed massive amounts of chips and guacamole, we swam from morning til night and were waited on hand and foot!

We shopped for silver, candy and other trinkets

We all enjoyed parasailing. Parker and I went together and they dipped us down in the water. We were worried about landing in a bunch of manta rays, because they were everywhere!

Some of us acted a little crazy! I happened to find this ENORMOUS bra on the clearance rack @ Ross (How could I resist $3.00 and hilarious?!) I put it in with the girls things while they were at breakfast, they got a good laugh and then passed it on. They took Parker's i-pod and held it in ransom until he put the bra on and walked through the lobby of the resort @ 2 in the AM. What happens in Cabo should stay in Cabo! The scary thing is that Park was all too willing to do it!

We came home to see Braden and hear of his fun adventures, receive his fun prizes he brought for us and ate StroopWaffles that he brought for us!

6 comments:

Chris said...

wow sue...i'm so sorry that you had to return. :-(
i hope it's not too painful tomorrow and that c & a try to be nice to you....ha!
looks like braden had fun too~

The Highlands Mathis said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE stroopwaffels! I here the Netherlands and thereabouts are the only places you can get them besides a small specialty shop in SF which I do not remember the name of... Lucky!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I wondered where my bra went! I'm sure Parker would have done that in the middle of the day without much pressure! Nothing like an enormous brazziere to get the giggles!

Ixchelle said...

The bar is cracking me up...that is so you Sue. I bet dolly parton can't touch that one...he he. I had so much fun last wed. You are so much fun to be around.

Corri said...

Thanks for the laughs! I'm glad that you're having such a nice summer.

Anonymous said...

From Shlok: The picture of Parker i$ the BIGGE$$T WIN IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!