Monday, May 24, 2010

I SMILE BECAUSE......

We got to see Tiffany and her new baby.  Parker was CRAZY over baby Layton and Tiff is a great mom because she had so much practice mothering my kids!! 
      
Chandler LOVES my new TOBI steam presser (so do I!!!) it is fast and does a great job, but the best thing is that Chan spent 2 hours yesterday steaming everyones clothes because he thought it was so much fun!!

  

We have been on a "jalepenos popper" kick around here. So YUMMY grilled, we stuff them with grilled chicken, gouda chesse and bacon! DELICIOSO!

Miss Hannah is done with crew for the year (posing with her coaches while they make her laugh)
She is sad, I am not so sad! She practiced 5 days a week @ the Port of Sacramento
That is a lot of practice and carpooling!

I keep smiling thinking that in 45 days I will be enjoying my favorite place on earth the glorious
LAKE POWELL!!

And....only 12 more days of school left!!!

4 comments:

Andra said...

You make me smile! I've got to get one of those steam things. It's going to be a real bummer having to do the ironing again.

KPackard said...

Gotta love the Chandler--how funny that he was so excited by the steamer. Men love machines of all kinds ;)

And I remembered from a while back your idea for soccer snacks and I dug it up and stole it! We are now entering the age of youth soccer and we have snack duty tomorrow. I'm excited to have fun and festive snacks for the kids--so, thank you!!!

Unknown said...

What!!!!! You're going to Powell and you didn't tell me?! I totally would have taken time off and stalked you there.... Of course, I guess I can't really complain to much, as I have kind of dropped off the radar lately. ;) Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Jo-Mamma said...

Lake Powell is in nearly a month now! Can't wait! Getting the brazilian wax, spray tan and thongs dry cleaned just for you! NOT...more like packing the mumu, the cover-up, and sun hats!