Monday, June 7, 2010

Pretty in pink or teal or....

I was perusing pictures that Hannah and her friends took and loved this one (they often get together to do funny pictures of each other and play "dress up") It's so much fun that this trend she loved as a toddler has continued through her teens! The really exciting thing about this pictures is that it shows her passion for shoes and the great news is that we are almost the same size in shoes so more sharing and it almost validates my shoe buying!         
(I wish I wore her size in jeans!)

4 comments:

Veronica Haley said...

i sorta have the same shoe size as my mom, so i never wear my brown shoes anymore! i just wear my moms! : )

Jo-Mamma said...

This is very cute! Sharing shoe sizes is great! Keep wishin' on the jeans...and even though you look really good...reality is that you've had children! And it was worth it! Right?!

Ixchelle said...

does she get her love for shoes from her Beautiful Mama? Hannah is such a cutie and such a fashionista...love it! Can't wait to be in your ward soon.

KPackard said...

Those are some awesome shoes! I particularly like the ones with lace on them. You two gals are women after my own heart *sigh* And what a fun hobby--dressing up and taking pictures with friends, I LOVE it!