Wednesday, July 21, 2010

PICTURES FROM POWELL

This boy was too quick doing 360 turns that I could not get it on film
SERIOUS BUSINESS
This is the life! Getting ready to pull me wake boarding,  truly a blessing for everyone that it was not caught on film!
 Chan could not get enough of driving, he is a very good driver I have to admit!
He practically wore the slide out
The cousins! Let me explain the "Wiscombe Funeral Banner" We needed something so those arriving late could find us. This Works right? It had several purposes:
  • They had no doubt it was us
  •  TOTALLY Deterred others from wanting to camp anywhere near us!
  • I am trying to convince Shawn that we could get a houseboat and it would be the perfect write  off. I even have a name for it:
"COVER YOUR ASH"
I know, I am good! 
If you had this boys non stop energy you would have a 6 pack of your own! Non stop all day!
Parker knee boarding, thanks heavens with his suit on! That is all I will say on that issue!

We had an amazing time and it was the perfect get away. I am here to tell you that a houseboat is the only way to go!
It has spoiled me forever!




5 comments:

Ixchelle said...

I want one of those. I've got to get my family over to Lake Powell this summer. Love the banner and the pics, Sue.

Jo-Mamma said...

Fun pics! I'm quite certain Parker did more to deter neighbors from camping near us...much more than the banner did. Still laughing about him!

Vera said...

Looks like fun. Glad you could get away and enjoy some time off! Uh, the comment about Parker... I can only imagine, but am NOT supprised!!!

Chelsea said...

So fun!!! And I love your pitch about the houseboat, Cover your Ash, very you!!! Love it!

Ashley King said...

I can't believe I couldn't find you guys with that big banner!! Looks like you had a blast though (not even going to ask about the kneeboarding suit-less!) and I just love the "cover your ash" hahaha