Sunday, May 22, 2011

TRUE STORY...

Yes, I am sad to say this is my reality (I just changed the names to protect the innocent). But I have a good excuse for everything that  I devoured this weekend.......I thought the world was ending so I took the old saying "Eat, Drink and Be Merry for tomorrow we die" to heart (or should I say,  stomach).  I figured what the heck, may as well eat what I really want and enjoy it if the world is ending. Needless to say here I am. I ate about a million calories over the weekend (every stinking calorie enjoyed as if it were my last indulgence on earth). I will pay for it this week. It sort of stinks, but it is good to be alive!

3 comments:

Ashley King said...

Oh man, why didn't I think of that? :)

Jo-Mamma said...

Love, love, love this card! We need to go into the card making business when we're retired!

Anonymous said...

I understand what you're saying "eat drink & be merry", that's just what I did on vacation & Doug lost another 5 lbs & I gained 6 lbs! Life just isn't fair! Love, Mom