Saturday, August 20, 2011

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS.....

Need I say more? Trader Joe's knows how to make amazingly good things! These are a new favorite thing, pretzels drenched in dark chocolate...HEAVEN!!
On this, I am not sure which I like best, ,the ipad 2 or the fabulous case that I got for it

Just discovered this and I am in L-O-V-E! Mac pro lipgloss. This stuff is THE BEST, it seriously stays on ALL DAY LONG! Just re-apply this clear gloss a few times throughout the day. Try it, you will be impressed!

I use this application on my phone more than anything,  very useful on so many levels!

Give me a break,  yes more chocolate. This from World Market is so good, my favorite  is the dark chocolate with mango bits.
Dang almost forgot this favorite! This babies are worth their weight in gold.....seriously! I have bought several pair because I have a spouse and even a few children who can't leave mine alone. The ultimate plucking tool, for about $20 they come with free lifetime sharpening. Consistently winning awards, get yourself a pair of these!

4 comments:

Malma said...

Why do you torture me with such posts???? Mean...just mean. :)

Jo-Mamma said...

Can't believe I didn't make the "favorites" post! But you do have some great favs!

Shoecrazy Sue said...

Umm, well yes you are a favorite! I was going to list you, but the only picture I has was the one of you just getting up and I did not want to scare anyone!

Ixchelle said...

You're one of my favorites.