Thursday, April 5, 2012

GIRL'S WEEKEND

Weekend may have included shopping for Victorias's Secret "Bombshell" Bra

Perhaps it even included some muu muu shopping.



Without a doubt it included taking strange pictures as if we were some 13 year old girl's and laughing ourself's silly!

All while being uplifted on so many levels watching General Conference! 
Thanks so much to these beautiful, silly gals that let me tag along and love me and all of my craziness! What ever would we do without girlfriends? We met "halfway" in San Luis Obispo (halfway meaning 2 hours from Bakersfield and 5 hours from Davis) But so worth the trip for good laughs, prudent advice, great food and much needed catching up! My sould is rejuvenated so many ways! Can't wait until we meet again!

4 comments:

Phoebe said...

That looks like the perfect weekend! I miss all you ladies!!

Diana said...

I miss all of you so much! What fun!

Ixchelle said...

Such a great weekend!! I'm loving my new Bra and my new dress. Looking forward to our next adventure in September.

jessica said...

Nothing like Davis ladies, current or former!