Thursday, May 10, 2012

A FEW THINGS THAT MADE ME LOL LATELY


  • Text from my friend Chris that said; "Meet me at chocolate factory for dinner" at first I thought it was auto correct and she meant cheesecake factory. Then I remembered who was sending me the text and knew that it was exactly where she intended to have a dinner solely of chocolate. She has done stranger things regarding chocolate! Yes, that is where dinner was served that night!
  • When the security guy  (at the very fun Imagine Dragons concert with gal pals) asked me for my ID so I could get entrance into the bar. I LOVE that security boy. ( OK, yes, I know it is routine that EVERYONE gets ID'd, but let me fantasize for a minute please!!!)
  • Text that I sent to my kids (like every May the 4th) that said:"May the Fourth be with you!" I tell them the same thing annually, and they still LOL at me! If you aren't a Star Wars fan, never mind.
  • 92 year old patient that is always dressed sharp from head to toe came in wearing a flourescent lime green MESH, very see through top,  sporting a sexy lace bra underneath. If 92 year olds can rock and outfit, she did!! Spunky and always dressed for a night out when she comes in.
  • Note from my sassy niece that said: "Dear Aunt Sue, Please don't send my mother any more tight fitting muu muu's. She feels as if she doesn't have to wear a bra with them. Sincerely, Chicka
The above items prove that sometimes it is just the little things in life that bring us a smile! 

1 comment:

Pao said...

That is so funny! It's always good to see the bright side. Just to focus in the positive.=) thank you for sharing !