Saturday, September 13, 2008

Who's your Momma?


Snack soccer momma that is. Whenever we are in charge of snacks we take the same thing. It makes the other mom's think that I am like the Martha Stewart of soccer mom's and the players LOVE it! Follow these instructions or get creative and come up with your own delightful combination, you will be the envy of all other soccer mom's! You don't need to tell them how super simple and easy it is, just graciously thank them.
  • Get cute cello bags ($1.00 @ the dollar store and they are adorable. These are covered in cute little candy corns) presentation counts, they all want to know where I bought the darling treats.
  • Fill with a yummy "sweet, salty, sour mix" Today's combo was: goldfish crackers, pretzels, Capt'n Crunch cereal, dried fruit, golden raisins, M & M's and popcorn.
Hand them the cute bag with some ice cold juice and they will be mighty happy players. Chandler tells me this is his favorite snack ever and that really the snacks are the only reason he plays soccer.

3 comments:

Chris said...

ooooh! I love this idea! And the whole presentation thing is so "you". You can take any idea and dress it up beautifully~

And I'm glad that Chandler has his priorities straight. Snacks number one, soccer number two. Yeah!

Desi said...

I love it Sue!

We have snack duty in a couple weeks and I am so going to steal (er borrow)this idea :)

Jo-Mamma said...

You are right up there with Martha, only better! You never cease to amaze me with your creativity!