Monday, May 11, 2009

My letter to a friend having a breast reduction

Dear Lilly (name changed to protect the well endowed),

Just a note to show my SUPPORT to you! I hope you will soon feel UPLIFTED and your normal PERKY self. I am certain you will not be a BOOB through all of the pain you must be in. Please don't MINIMIZE how much I think of you, I really appreciate your friendship (I cross my heart)! May you soon have less BOUNCE back in your steps!
Love,
Sue (aka your BOSOM buddy)


So I am off to Ross to find the perfect tiny bra in cheetah print or something outrageous to go along with my letter. What do you think? Of course a yummy dinner will accompany the gift!

9 comments:

Carol said...

Thanks for not using my name in this post! JK, but this really did make me laugh! I think you need to share it with the ladies at church.

Unknown said...

Ha! I love it! The cheetah print bra will be perfect! I texted you my address, but just in case you didn't get it--19 Tufts St. #2 Somerville, MA 02145. Sounds like you guys are having a blast! Tell your kids to stop growing up- they make me think I'm getting old!

Phoebe said...

Classic!

Jo-Mamma said...

I suppose buying smaller bras in fun prints could be more fun than the usual. Are you going to post a picture of you in your pic of the week?!

Chris said...

Perfect!!! as a boobie expert, I pronounce your plan as a real "knocker" of a success...

Brent Perkins said...

Thanks for keeping us abreast of your friend's situation.

Shoecrazy Sue said...

Brent, you are as always the hilarious sense of humor that makes my day!!

Ixchelle said...

Oh My goodness! I am crackng up as I type. You are the best, Sue!

Anonymous said...

How funny! Sounds like your friend enjoyed your little poem--maybe she should have cancelled her surgery & gone bra-less (reducing the wrinkles in her face) Just kidding, we people in the medical field have to find "up-lifting humor" where ever we can! Love reading your blog Susy---Mom