Sunday, November 15, 2009

AMAZING WOMEN


It is my great privilege to work with these incredible women in the Primary of church.
From the left is Audrey (80), Pat (77) and Delia (74)!
These women serve faithfully and with Christ like love every Sunday teaching the youth of the church. Audrey is my Secretary, she is the BEST! She does spread sheets and keeps us organized ( I am a hard one to organize so she has a difficult job) Pat teacher the youngest class of 4 year olds and is a favorite of everyone. She has an CHARMING sense of humor, and Delia is this beautiful woman who teaches with such faith and love (she brings her guitar in and teaches them songs on the Articles of Faith). These women are each an example to me and I admire them so much! So if you ever think you are too old to teach the youth, ask the students of these women and they will tell you how incredible their teachers are!

5 comments:

Diana said...

They are great!

jessica said...

Amazing women indeed! You are making me miss Davis (again)!

Phoebe said...

You are so lucky to work with those women! I wish I could clone them and move them all up here! I am glad that Audrey's daughter is in my ward. She is just as wonderful as her mother and this way I get to see Audrey when she comes to visit:)

buffymom 3 said...

We were just talking about these three women today after church! How we miss them!

Jo-Mamma said...

That is so cool! I think of the many times I've heard, "been there, done that", or "I'm too old", or whatever when asked to serve with the youth. My favorite Primary teachers were "grandma" figures! It's nice to hear of angelic ladies doing so much with love!