Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Girls would NEVER. . . .


EVER in a million years. . .


as a matter of fact it pretty much FREAKS us out!


to have an all out "wedgie-fest"


this is something that Hannah and her friends never do or even think of doing!


IT'S A BOY THING, ONE OF THE VERY CURIOUS AND OBNOXIOUS THINGS THAT IS UNIQUE TO BOYS OF ALL AGES AND IT HAPPENS IN THIS HOUSE I AM EMBARRASSED TO ADMIT!
(if you don't know what a wedgie is, then you do not have boys and I am not going to explain the process!)


10 comments:

Chelsea said...

Holy cow, I love it!!!

Chelsea said...

PS. I stole your quote. I love the Hinckleys!

Vera said...

To funny! And even better...you got some GREAT pictures of "the wedgie-fest!!!

Veronica Haley said...

ya. thank goodness i only have two in the house

Jo-Mamma said...

It's not as fun to merely view it in photos. . . hearing their whining, cursing, and sissy-like screams makes it much more entertaining! I'm sure Beeduh missed those Wedgie Fests!

jessica said...

I'm amused and a little scared to think I'm looking at my future in those pictures.

Stacy said...

Wow! Those are quite the pictures! :) That's hilarious. Although I must say that one picture looked pretty painful...

Chris said...

Hahahahaha!!! Your guys are way too "normal"....I do not understand it either! :-) but my hubby and his brothers and nephews have done the exact same thing. Guys are strange. Still love 'em though.
LOVE the pics~~~they are classic. LOVE your's and Hannah's expressions of dismay!

Ixchelle said...

look like fun times! Love it! It's good to see Braden in the mix.

Andra said...

I am sooo glad you have Hannah in your life!