Wednesday, April 7, 2010

HIGH MAINTENANCE


I really never thought we were a high maintenance family, but I am really having to re-evaluate this thought! This is our car packed (minus a stop @ Trader Joe's for grub) for a 2 day (no typo, 2 days) trip to Dillon beach. We are leaving "no later than 10:30 a.m." and here it is after 1:00 p.m. and we are still not on the road (typical Wiscombe style I know but not all of our fault, hazards of running a Funeral Home!) With a little luck, we are out of here soon!

4 comments:

Andra said...

It looks reasonable to me... But that's coming from someone willing to take $800 worth of extra baggage on a recent flight. I might not be objective.

Jo-Mamma said...

Remember those childhood days when we had the truck and camper all ready to go while we waited for dad to get home from the airport? It was nice to be in the camper for the first hour of each trip! LOL! Where's Dillon beach? Sounds fun; hope your spring break is warmer than ours was!

Ixchelle said...

The beach is a popular place to go this spring break. Have fun! We are going to Ano nuevo, just south of Half Moon bay to see the elephant seals all along the coast. Love ya!

Chris said...

Hey, that's not so bad! You should see me pack! I need my special neck pillow, books, reading lights, snacks, grooming stuff and lots of layers of clothes. AND my yoga mat!
Hope you guys are having a blast~~Your cheery face has been missed at work. I told Diane (who did MRI yesterday) to watch out for that supervisor Charley. I said he was kind of a jerk and she said she'd heard he was an a**! Hahaha. See you in x-ray Monday.