Thursday, April 28, 2011

JUST ONE OF MY MANY QUIRKS...

Yes, there are several quirks to choose from but this is one that I will tell you about for now.  I confess that I believe  it is disgusting to drink out of a plastic cup. I have always thought this. The sort of plastic that I am talking about is the "tupperwarish" cups. I think I got this quirk from my grandma Leona. She hated drinking from anything other than a glass container because "it just tastes better out of real glass" and I believe she is right on. Growing up I loved going to her house and drinking out of these classic cups (she had this whole set that made water extra cold):

Needless to say, I have never liked using the plastic nasty water bottles. When Sigg came out with their fashionable and functional water bottles they were tolerable, much better than nasty plastic. They reminded me of my grandma's aluminum cups. The water seemed extra cold with a bearable "tinny" taste. 









Then I discovered a water bottle that I adore! No plastic taste and no metal taste, just pure and clean taste! This bottle is the BEST!! It comes in a variety of colors, totally washable and functional. It is made by Lifefactory. I highly recommend this. They also make "sippy cap"  bottles for toddlers and baby bottles.  I think I have even been drinking more water having this bottle! Try it, see if you like it!     
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THEIR AMAZING PRODUCTS!

2 comments:

Whitney Schimbeck said...

YES!! Now I know where my quirk comes from! And I thought I was just strange, I'm going to just say it is genetics, now that I know! (Milk is ESPECIALLY nasty out of a plastic cup. blech.) Fabulous find on the water bottles, I've heard of them from several people. Must get one, I suppose! :D

Shoecrazy Sue said...

Oh Whit, we are related! You validate me! Milk is horrid in plastic! We get it from Grandma Leona!