Sunday, September 18, 2011

GOOD NEWS FOR: FRUGAL 4 EYED FASHIONISTAS AND FRIENDS



Hello! This is me, loving my new specs. But the really great news is that they were  acquired for very little $!


I found an amazing online "sight" for glasses. This place has 1000's of frames for all shapes and sizes, from practical to whimsical. It is Zenni optical click here for the link to amazement!
Much to my delight I found these lovely specs that I am wearing for under $80.00, yes hard to believe but totally true. As you might know I happened to require "progressive lenses" (hear me shudder) I am also blind as a bat and need high index lenses so they aren't as thick as Coke bottles. I also like anti glare and scratch resistant coating. All of these options with shipping still came to under EIGHTY BUCKS!! So check out their store, they have a spot you can virtually try on the specs. Here is a sampling of some of their fun ones on my wish list:








1 comment:

Ixchelle said...

Love 'em! Thanks for the website. Look like Troy needs glasses, so maybe I can find some for him.