Wednesday, February 29, 2012

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

WOO HOO! The Deal is on..(yep, I have a thing with drug testing lately!) And honestly who couldn't use a Groupon for HIV and STD testing! Buy one for yourself and for your good friend too! Only in San Francisco right?

This one has me scratching my head! (nothing else seems to be scratching so I will not purchase above Groupon) but this just in news kills me! Snoop Dogg at the Dixon May Fair (Solano County Fair) Who in the world thought it would be brilliant to bring this to the stage?

And if the above two items don't make you say ENOUGH... Martha Stewart at the Plaza Hotel dining with her dog (AT THE TABLE) Seriously? You can't make this stuff up!

3 comments:

Ashley King said...

Oh boy...I needed these laughs tonight :)

Phoebe said...

Snoop Dogg?
Willie Nelson was a much better pick.

Shoecrazy Sue said...

Phoebe, you are a girl after my own heart!