Thursday, February 9, 2012

INTRIGUING $ STORE FIND

I never fail to be amused by what things can be found in the dollar store. I count it as a lifesaver when I am looking for things to use in my Wolf Den for games, crafts and even snacks. When I went to grab a few things tonight, this little beauty stopped me in my tracks! Of course I had to take a picture because this for some reason struck me as disturbing, funny and wrong all at the same time! The UCD students buying their pregnancy test looked at me as if I had been smoking some weed myself, but it was too good not to capture! So if you ever need one of these, remember your neighborhood $ store (really, why would you buy it anywhere else?)

3 comments:

Phoebe said...

You never know when you will need a home drug test! The joy of the dollar store- always an adventure!

Ashley King said...

Yes, I love this! Who knew there was a need for travel-sized drug testing :)

Anonymous said...

Always keep one in my satchel... Just in case