Thursday, June 12, 2008

Last day of school-YEAH!!






Because of the out of control gas prices (my bug, which is diesel and gets 48 mpg is costing me $5.25/gallon) I don't want to think what it costs us each time we fill up the suburban! So we are trying to do more with this:

This is the "Townie" made by Electra bikes-we love these bikes. They come in groovy colors, are amazingly comfortable and look very cool. Give this a click to see how funky they are , who wouldn't want a bike with a leopard print seat? So we are planning on putting them to good use doing some fun things close to home. A few things on the agenda are: tennis camp, gymnastics camp, soccer camp, yoga, pottery class and a whole lot of swimming. My 2 oldest are going to EFY, Lissi is going to girl's camp (Braden would like to go with her!) We won't make them ride their bikes there.

3 comments:

jessica said...

oh how I miss Davis and all of those lovely bike paths! Bikes are fairly impractical here - no one knows how to drive around them and you are lucky if there is a sidewalk or even a shoulder. Enjoy your summer and pedal a bit for me!

Kevin and Ann said...

Really I would have thought Braden was going to the gymnastics camp!!
Neal

Chris said...

I want to be one of your kids! Fun activities and cool bikes~~~