Saturday, June 21, 2008

Scrumptiously Addicting


I am not a big fan of McDonald's unless I really need to pee (it's the most convenient on road trips plus their bathrooms are usually kept clean) or if I am craving good hot fries and a Diet Coke-which I believe they balance each other right? However, I have patronized Mickey D's 3 times this past week because of this great salad. It is the Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad. It has just the right amount of spice to give it a kick. It's refreshing and filling and only 320 calories if you use all of the dressing-(I like to use about 1/2 of the dressing) TRY IT, YOU'LL LIKE IT!!
Trust me on this one, plus your children will be thrilled with your new interest in McDonald's.

5 comments:

Chris said...

LOL! I love the "pee" comment!!! You are sure keeping it "real" Sue! Love you lots~

Pao said...

The mc skillet breaksfast burrito is sooo good, I know that is not very healthy to eat there, but I'm glad that they have a few good choices in salads , diet coke , lemonade light, french fries , and fillet of fish, oops! I'm bad! :P

Taneil said...

I love this salad too! It is seriously good. And I'm with ya on the Diet Coke! How would I get through a day without it?

LollyGirl said...

i want to try it. maybe tomorrow.

LollyGirl said...

SOOOO good!! super fresh!