Wednesday, October 29, 2008

All dressed up...

This was one of my favorite "family" costumes! Shawn had these Nike shoes that we painted bright red and glittered up, we got a lot of laughs! Someone loved our costumes so much and borrowed them, but never returned them and I can't remember who borrowed them, so that was the demise of our "OZ"
The only thing Hannah wanted to be was a "Snow Princess" , as Shawn was ready to shell out big $$$ for a costume, I cringed and said "Oh, I can make that really cheap!" It all worked out and Hannah won best costume and she still remembers me making the costume.
This was Braden last year as "Sir Elton John", I think he looks pretty authentic.
Shawn and I went to a fun party last weekend, but my scanner is sick, so no photos yet....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey--what a cool looking family! I can hardly wait to see this year's creative costumes! I guess I'll just wear my monkey outfit, then no one will know me. Happy Haloween--Gram Shen

KPackard said...

Fabulous costumes! Too bad we can't see Shawn's ruby red slippers though--I love that he was Dorothy! And great job on the snow princess dress; it looks so pretty! Halloween is so much fun, you gotta love dressing up!

Stacy said...

Sue, your blog is so much fun to look at! I love the costumes!

Jo-Mamma said...

Good times. . .good times!! I can't wait to see this year's addition of costumes!!

Chris said...

I LOVE the Snow Princess costume! Hannah looks so lovely, and Braden looks so official~~
OZ is evidently a very fun place! Wish I'd seen the glittery shoes...
Braden is FABULOUS as Sir Elton...and he's got the facial expressions down pat!