Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ode to Trader Joe's

I am pledging my devotion to Trader Joe's
What would I do without it, no one knows!
They are fast, easy and really cheap
Sometimes I dream of them in my sleep.
Chimichurri rice makes all of us smile
Or the frozen pineapple is a delicious style.
Penne Arabiatta or Pasta Medley are yummy
Mango Lemonade is great-rainy or sunny!
You must try their applesauce-raspberry or apricot,
Give it a try, you'll like it a lot!
Scramble some eggs into their chicken chorizo,
Roll into a tortilla, it's a fabulous burrito!
Either Butternut Squash or Roasted Red Pepper Soup
It's a delightful way to feed my troop!
Yogurt, Cinnamon Grahams and Snapea Crisps
Will always be on top of my shopping list.
I could go on like this all day,
But what is your favorite? Don't be afraid to say!

8 comments:

Ixchelle said...

I love their yellow curry sauce, agave nectar, frozen orange chicken (family favorite) frozen strawberries with yogurt in the middle, chimichuri rice, spinach pizza, nuts, pepermint cookies, deli meat, rice pasta, granola cereal, My goodness, i love everything about that store. Davis will have one soon :)

Jo-Mamma said...

Very cute ditty! It makes me wish we had a Trader Joe's here in Lincoln County! I'm really missing out. I could write one about the Schwan man sometime! He still delivers!

jessica said...

It's been so long, I can't even remember! Oh how I miss them though!

Taneil said...

I love Trader Joe's too! Have you every had their chocolate covered bananas? So good!

Chris said...

This was GREAT!! TJ's also has the bestest whole grain tortilla chips~~You are so creatively silly :-)

Andra said...

SUE!!! I'm finally catching up on your blog! I miss you like crazy! I'm so excited you were called as primary president!! You don't need any advice from me. I just had great people to work with who made me look good. I think that's the trick :)!!!!

Also, I loved your Trader Joe's poem. See what talent you have?

Stacy said...

My kids LOVE their healthier version of Cheetos.

Anonymous said...

What a Poet....
That was so cute.
I love the greek yogurt from Trader Joe's also the little pizzas
The hot sauces and curry.
It's all good
Susan