Wednesday, November 19, 2008

7 Random Facts About Me


I was picked by Garin and I usually don't participate but this one seemed simple and not too taxing on my brain so here goes:

  1. It "grosses me out" to drink from a plastic ie tupperware type cup, especially milk
  2. I would rather read than watch T.V.
  3. I have always had a fear of walking into a public restroom and finding someone dead (I wonder if this could be one of the reasons I was attracted to Shawn?)
  4. I cried tears of sadness through smiles on "Soarin' over California" @ Disneyland, I was flooded with all of these amazing and happy memories of flying with my dad (the passionate aviator) and how much I miss him. So many memories and great times!
  5. I would really like to learn to surf
  6. I have zero, zip, nada musical ability
  7. When the weather gets cold I would be content to eat soup 24/7
So now you have a few very random thought on me, I pick...Jo, Kirsten, Chris K.,Bart and Desi

5 comments:

jessica said...

The Queen picking her nose with a glove on - hilarious!! I love the internet.

Anonymous said...

Sue you are soooooo great.
Susan

KPackard said...

That is so fun! I had fun playing this game, too and enjoyed learning those things about you. Especially #3 :)

Jo-Mamma said...

I am surprised you did this! You never do these kind of things! Guess I'll respond.

Chris said...

This pic is sooooo RUDE!! I'm gonna tell the English rudeness police about this!! The queen is not happy with you! LOL!!!!!

And I'll do my random facts right now, like a good girl~~