Sunday, November 23, 2008

HOW ADORABLE IS THIS?

I am happy to announce that I now have 4 adorable Scouts in the family! My great husband consented (after years if saying no way, no how) to being a scout leader. He was just released from the college singles Bishopric, a calling that he loved and they loved him. I know he will be fabulous and enjoy his new calling. The bonus is how cute he looks in his uniform! I am certain he will be a true scouter because he even bought the matching Scout socks, Happy Scouting!

4 comments:

buffymom 3 said...

That is a wonderful picture! I had so much fun seeing you on the freeway the other day. I would've followed you off the off-ramp, but we were coming home from the doctors--with the stomach flu. Seeing you made me realize how much I miss the Wiscombe's! Stephanie R.

Chris said...

Sue,
What good lookin' scouts!! Your family rocks~~~ Scout socks, huh? Are you going to borrow them for work?

Jo-Mamma said...

Is he going to head up the Pinewood Derby from now on?!? I can't believe he was released from the college ward! I'm sure he'd buy matching socks...such a Shawn thing to do! Your boys do look handsome! Remember that Scout oath!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!
Shawn should have liked Scouts and then his chance to have become Scoutmaster would have probably never happened. I think that he would have liked Scouts if he'd given it half a chance. Well nows the time .
Guess Who