Friday, December 26, 2008

A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

The crew calmly assembled and ready for the big guy to visit, aren't we a sight in our matching Disney P.J.'s?
O.K., maybe not so calmly as I would like, the little ones were bouncing off the walls!
"Can we PLEASE go see what he brought?"

Nice and orderly, what surprises await?
Braden waited patiently as everyone seemed to be opening a lot more than him, but he was VERY surprised to find his MacBook, it was worth the wait!

Chan was thrilled with his electric guitar, what was Santa thinking???

Hannah assessing the great mess and chaos

The BIGGEST and SWEETEST surprise of all... Shawn has been up half of the night for month's
and we all wondered what sort of crazy project he could possibly be working on, he was so quiet and so secretive. He presented the most beautiful letter and scrapbooks to Myself, Braden and Hannah. Of course all I could do was cry (as you can see, I am not a pretty crier)
It was perhaps the sweetest gift ever. Who knew my sweet husband had this great talent? I could not have been more surprised, it will be cherished for a very long time!! Of course he is getting harassed by the scrap bookers in the family (my sis) I think she is just jealous of his newly acquired skills. He admitted how he could see how people could get so addicted to this hobby, he says it is great stress therapy when looking back at life!

11 comments:

KPackard said...

You look adorable in your matching pjs! What a sweet surprise from your husband! Hidden talents are always so exciting to discover. Merry Christmas to you, too!

Jo-Mamma said...

Such adorable pj's and smiles! I am still amazed that Shawn made not one, not two, but THREE scrapbooks for you guys! Did he wrap them up with tissues? I can't wait to see them! Thanks for FINALLY posting more pics, since we can't be there in person!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Jo-Mamma said...

Evan says, "How gay."

Chris said...

I LOVE the pics of you all in your jammies!!!

What a sweet sweet gift from your hubby~~~I know this was worth more than diamonds.

Have the bestest weekend. You wouldn't BELIEVE how dead it was in x-ray today: 3 exams!

Shoecrazy Sue said...

EVAN - Let's talk about Gay!! WHO is the one who dries his own grapevines only to make homemade wreaths that put Martha Stewart to shame??? Who can cook better than Rachel Ray?? Who receives Bath and Body magazines in the mail?? And who gets more excited about watching Better Homes and Garden shows more than his wife?? I have absolutely NOTHING up on you!! There you go SISSY BOY!!!!!

Jo-Mamma said...

Evan hasn't much to say. . .except that he thinks he's secure in his masculinity. LOL

Nicole said...

You guys look so cute in your PJ's. Looks like you all had a great Christmas.

Tessa Marie said...

I LOVE the matching pajamas! You guys are so funny :) Looks like you all had a great Christmas!

gbrooks said...

Your matching pjs made me laugh, the electric guitar really made me wonder what Santa was thinking (and then laugh harder), and the scrapbooks almost made me cry. My dad gave me a copy of his journal, and I thought that was the sweetest thing. But I think scrapbooks win. Happy New Year!

Ashley King said...

Sounds/looks like a great Christmas! :) The PJs are adorable.

Chelsea said...

He's so sweet to think of such a great gift! That'll be hard to top! :)