Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ONE OF MY PET PEEVES

There have been a few occasions that I have offered with a smile to return carts for others in need such as busy moms or cute grandmas. Sometimes I prefer to glare at dorks as I put their cart away for them because they just leave it randomly for someone to dodge!



It drives me crazy when people are too lazy to put their shopping cart back in the little area designated for its return. Really, how hard is it to take less than 60 seconds to put it away so some innocent bystander doesn't get a dent in their car? Well at Target today, some big guy shoves his cart across the parking area, hoping to land it onto the curb and of course it violently rolls back and dings this ladies door, I would have been mighty ticked off!!

The ironic thing is that the guys just got finished loading a bunch of workout equipment into the back of his truck ( I am certain he was getting a head start on his New Years resolution, as I was, thank you Reebok Step with 2 DVD's) but this jerk was too lazy to put his stinking shopping cart away!
There you have it, my little rant, and now I feel a lot better to get that off of my chest!! If only it would come off of my thighs or hips that easily!

5 comments:

Vera said...

I totally agree!

Jo-Mamma said...

I hear ya sista! Good luck with that New Year's Resolution!

MT said...

This is my greatest pet peeve as well! Put them back where they belong!

Chris said...

I must agree with you here~~~c'mon irresponsible cart leaver persons! Get a clue!

sambrooks said...

Today at Costco, someone had left an empty cart BEHIND someone's car. Seriously, people?! Anywho, I thought of you!