Monday, December 1, 2008

PARKER AND I SUGGEST. . .


My little reading machine Parker often gives me leads on great books. This is the lastest. "The invention of Hugo Cabret" by Brian Selznik. This would be a fun adventure to read aloud to children of any age, but probably ages 7 and up would enjoy the story as well as the amazing drawings. (the books looks like a 1000 pages but a good portion is filled with pictures) So, if your are lucky enough to have a few hours of extra time this crazy season, this is a fun story!

3 comments:

Desi said...

Thanks for the suggestions. We are always looking for good books to read as a family. We have a couple already in the queue, but we will definitely have to pick this one up soon.

Chris said...

This is VERY cool-looking! Thank you Parker!

Jo-Mamma said...

Parker, I am so proud of you being such a reader! I always enjoy your suggestions and I'll be looking for this one. You must be getting smarter with every turn of the page!