Monday, February 23, 2009

" A GOOD FRIEND IS CHEAPER THAN THERAPY"

I am so grateful to have these darling girls as friends. We just spent a wonderful weekend in beautiful Monterey (hosted by Cheryl, who incidentally looks like a beautiful supermodel but LOVES to eat great food but we love her anyway because she is even more beautiful on the inside!) We laughed, cried, ate, relaxed, cooked, advised each other and just enjoyed our time, it was a GREAT retreat. We also shopped-these girls are NUTS! I am anxious to hear how they are enjoying their variety of purchases. What a blessing it is to have friends like these. I am like the "mother" of the group as I am about 15 years older them-how lucky am I?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue How cool! You are so lucky to have friends like these....
Susan

Pao said...

We look soo hot!!Lol

LollyGirl said...

how funny is this?! have you seen my blog post? posted 25 min. after yours?

i just have three words for you: i LOVE you!! when can we be neighbors? seriously, let's figure this out.

Ixchelle said...

Sue, I just Love you! I will never forget this awesome experience. I am on my way to target to buy some toys. Will you email me the name of that toy store in Vacaville?:) You are wonderful! Please call me more often so we can hang out.

Anonymous said...

They are lucky to have Sue as a friend! Doesn't matter the age difference because you are young at heart and always happy and want to have fun. I as a Mom are blessed with beautiful girls and I always feel and "think young" when I am around you...Love Mom

Aida said...

You look so preatty in the picture! I love the top. Very stylish.

Jo-Mamma said...

Sounds like a great time! You look as young as them in your new skinny body! Ya know. . .I had a great friend who lived here once and we'd get together a lot, but then she moved. . .yes, up and moved away to DAVIS, CA!! Good thing I have good friends to fill that void! Love you!