Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sun Found!!!


Yes, believe it or not the sun has been found here in Northern Cal. And I am not talking about these smile inducing yellow shoes that Nordstrom's so kindly shipped to my home after my Dallas shopping trip. The true sun and has coaxed out blossoms everywhere! We found it today after traveling through heavy fog to San Francisco to watch Hannah win a race in on Lake Merced! She did a fabulous job and was excited to win! The PERFECT sunny day for a fun competition! After the race we hit up Subway and it happened to be by the beach, so what could we do but take our lunch and enjoy sun, sand and crashing waves? AHHH! Of course the boys could not help themselves from jumping in the Pacific and were both soaking wet and sandy by the time we called it a day (of course this was not planned so no change of clothes for 2 very dirty boys traveling home!)

This is my smiling and sunburned face post beautiful day!

7 comments:

Ixchelle said...

Hello gorgeous! I love your new shoes and beautiful sun burnt face. How are you?

Unknown said...

Jealous!!!!!! Send a little my way. We've had nothing but clouds and sub-zero arctic winds for months. The huge snow storm was a joke though (although it would have been nice to have some sort of weather to make the cold worth it). It faded out before it even really reached Boston and our 22" turned into 2". Oh well, at least I still got to go home early. :)

Phoebe said...

Cute shoes! And I am loving your hair. Very stylish.
Rumor has it that we may have some sun this week. Although, that does seem to be the rumor every week up here:)

Jo-Mamma said...

It felt like Spring even here in ole Caliente! When temps go from 39to 55, it's a welcome change! Loving the shoes! I can't imagine you have room to fit all your "old" shoes with the new ones, so feel free to ship them my way...don't even need to be in Nordstrom's packing!! Congrats, Lissi!

Anonymous said...

Wow Sue do you look great from your head to your toes with the sun on them.
Susan

Anonymous said...

Well I think that you must be getting tired of your ugly shoes in the back of your closet so I'll be watching the mail for them to be coming my way...
We are so proud of Hannah and her team.
Love Susan

KPackard said...

OK, Sue. You're just out of control! Two new pairs of shoes and packages mailed home--that sounds fabulous! Love, love, love it!

And I love Shawn's cookies, too--he is such a creative soul :)

Congrats to Hannah on her win! We have a teeny bit of sun here today...more snow is said to come though, so enjoy that good ole yellowness for us!