Saturday, December 8, 2012

BLOGGING THOUGHTS



I can not believe that I have not posted a thing since the end of summer! It seems life got busy, then chaotic with many crazy things happening. Then I thought..."Do I really want to continue doing this blog?" I pondered this for a while. Then as I tried to remember events, pictures etc from the past, I started looking back through the blog. It was a fun look at things that happen in everyday life of the family, things that my children will be able to look back on and see my quirkiness, and remember when the days, months and years move on. So I will continue to post, lighthearted ordinary things. I won't post about husbands being unemployed, not much mention about living apart due to many circumstances or trying to cope with my child going to Europe to be married. Some of these things are just too hard to write or even put into words. I will just continue to write things that I can look back on and laugh about, fond memories. I will post good times, because honestly I feel bombarded with anxiety and sadness every time I listen to the radio or watch the news. I could do post after post of trials, heartache and crap that life throws me, but why focus on that? We all have those sort of trials. So I suppose for the most part this will be the rosier side of life in the Wiscombe family.  Good memories coming to this blog soon.....

2 comments:

Carol said...

I'm so glad you're going to keep blogging -- there's nobody like Shoecrazy Sue to put a smile on my face!

Ixchelle said...

Love the Wiscombe family! I am grateful to know such wonderful people.