Saturday, December 8, 2012

WHY I LOVE 12 YEAR OLDS...

This Chandler boy of mine is a funny kid!  From a very young age, Chan LOVED to pack his own suitcase and has always done a top notch job doing this. Parker, age 15.5, still can NOT pack a suitcase for the life of him, it is not exaggerating if I tell you that once when we checked his suitcase for a week trip he had packed 1 pair of underwear (yes, I know, beyond disgusting), a pair of socks and two shirts, nothing else.  Chandler will often volunteer to pack Parker's suitcase for him. I'm not sure if this kind gesture is because Chandler really likes to pack or if he has mercy on who ever might be traveling with Parker, either way it is a nice thing for everyone involved!

I met Shawn and the kids in the beautiful Park City for Thanksgiving. I packed light to avoid checking a suitcase. I knew if I didn't bring hair stuff, Chandler had my back on this!
Chandler's basket to keep himself looking handsome (it is rumored that he uses these products morning and night) Yes, he packed the entire basket for our 4 day get away. 2 bottles of cologne, plus he had the folks at Sephora make him a sample for easy packing. Because you never know what scent you might be in the mood for right?

Proving that when your hair looks great and you smell good, you can get away with wearing PJ's with feet in them while parusing the latest fashion magazine. Is he the cutest ever?


He even packed this little woooden chest so he would have somewhere to keep his headphones in at night! This kid does not miss a thing! 

The pro-packer. Perfectly put together for some shopping on Park City's Main Street (because you have to look your best there) I think that grin was because he had a snowball ready to pelt me as soon as I took his picture. 


3 comments:

Vera said...

Chan Man, you are awesome!!!

Ixchelle said...

Love it Sue! Gotta love a good packer/organizer. He is so handsome.

Ashley King said...

This post cracked me up. Love it.