Sunday, January 20, 2013

DON'T FORGET YOUR BAG

Sometimes I feel like this poor guy!  Especially when I am shopping in San Francisco, where if you don't bring your own bag, they charge you. Yes. Yes they do! (this city that I love is screwed up, I know!) You get charged for shopping bag, but if you bring your own towel to sit on, you can ride the bus naked. I have no intention of trying this naked bus riding thing!  In Davis the majority of people bring their own shoppping bag. I have about 10 Trader Joe's bags because I continually forget mine, they just sort of collect in my car or room. Then I am guilted into buying another one when I forget mine (pathetic, I know.) I don't get these bags because I am environmentally friendly, I will confess if you don't tell anyone...I buy them for two reasons: because they are really cute and you can haul so much more stuff in them, which means less trips upstairs with bags and I would hate to add more cardio to my life, so I just load up each arm with bulging sturdy bags. Shhh, dirty little secret about me!

Awesome skit on how I feel. This cracks me up!



Can I recommend my favorite bags EVER? Trust me, these are amazing bags. They hold up to 50#'s, really they do, I have personally tested them over and over again. They fold flat so they are always in my suitcase for travel. Awesome for the beach. The best thing to take shopping in the city because they fit in my small purse, then as I shop I can fill this up instead of carrying a bunch of small bags. (Or if I wanted I could put my towel in it if I ever want to ride the San Francisco city bus in the buff!) Get one! The middle bag is my lunch bag. These adorable bags are made by "Blue Q" and make great gifts as well. There is a cute shop (Newsbeat) by my house that sells an irresistable variety of these great bags.

1 comment:

Ixchelle said...

Love that bag with all the different bycicles in it! And I love newsbeat... Such a great little store! Naked bus??? My Aaron would love to ride that one. Lol!