Friday, January 11, 2013

NORDSTROM'S, I HEART YOU

Dear Nordstrom's,

I love you!!! In fact I absolutely, without any doubt adore you! We have known each other for a very long time.  Even though I am not totally faithful to you and I usually love The Rack most (unless it is your great Semi-Annual Women's sale). But that last note you sent me totally made me feel like you were the one and only for me. It sealed the deal on who my favorite is.

You totally get me! Finally, someone other than another woman understands me.  For 23 plus years I have tried every way that I know how to explain to my sweet husband Shawn how much I am actually saving when I spend money. Sadly after all of these years, he still does not get it. Thank you so much for recognizing my shopping genius. It means so much to me and I will never forget this! Hugs and Kisses my wise friend! 

Yours Truly,

Sue

In case you can't read this love letter, it says:  You're a shopping genius!  You saved more than you spent.
Total spent $47 + Total saved $133 = SHOPPING GENIUS!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

You are seriously hilarious!!!!

Ashley King said...

Hahahaha love it! I always knew you were a shopping genius :)