Monday, January 5, 2009

DHS JAZZ CHOIR


For grandparents, Aunts, Uncles that don't get to see Braden perform often in Jazz Choir, just click here and it will connect you to a link with a few songs from their Winter Concert. If you can't tell, Braden is on your right hand side (it is not the greatest recording, but it will give you and idea) Oh, the pictures is of Braden with Elyse on the "Bug's Life" ride at Disneyland, I put this picture because it will totally "BUG" Braden that I posted it here!

6 comments:

Jo-Mamma said...

Oh, Beedah! If you aren't something to brag about!! I wish I could have seen you perform in person, but you're practically famous with your little snippets on 'YOUTube'! How do your parents keep so humble?

LollyGirl said...

ummmm, is this a girlfriend kind of person that i didn't know about? same girl from formal? do tell.

Anonymous said...

Beedah, You know that I think you are absolutely amazing how you have been able to teach yourself so much on the guitar and now the harmonica! Keep it up son, you will always be grateful for this talent and it will only serve to enhance your great singing ability! I love listening to you and I love the times I am able to perform with you! Keep it up!!

Chris said...

Hmmmm, did it really bug him that you posted this pic??? Because he looks quite interesting with his buggy-eyed friend. And no UV rays will be able to reach their eyes with these snazzy specs!

Anonymous said...

Hey Braden,
Cute girl....
And really cute guy..
grandma susan

Anonymous said...

Braden,
I didn't know that you were learning to play the harmonica.
Great,, I tried to teach myself how to do that We have three old harmonica's that belonged to grandpa's dad.
Way to go Braden..
Grandma Susan