Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"I LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW AND WHAT DID I SEE?'

Thats right..blossoms, I was out running errands for Jazz Choir's Cabaret and for the Scout's Blue and Gold Banquet, and there right before my eyes was a tree in full GORGEOUS bloom!
And just Sunday, we were at friends for dinner and their yard was in full SPECTACULAR BLOOM full of spring bulbs. Am I in the wrong month? Is it not quite the end of January? I am caught between elation that warm weather is on its way and feeling guilty because we DESPERATELY need more (much more) of a rainy season!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Yes, I feel guilty for enjoying this wonderful weather~~it lifts my spirits! But boy do we need rain rain rain...hmpf....

Jo-Mamma said...

I am so jealous! Are you sure? Keep singing those Primary songs and you'll have happy thoughts all day long!

Aida said...

Davis has beautiful Springs! So many trees with beautiful blossoms to enjoy.

Jo-Mamma said...

Here's more Primary songs for you: Raindrops falling all around, on the rooftops, on the ground. AND Oh the the wise man built his house upon the rock....

Anonymous said...

Braden,
I wish that I could be there for your performance but if they are selling DVD's I would like to buy one.
Love,
Grandma Susan