Wednesday, January 28, 2009

MIGHT AS WELL FACE IT I'M ADDICTED TO. . .


(besides LOVE, Diet Coke and Chocolate) WHITE SHIRTS!!
I have not counted them actually, because I am afraid to count that high, but off the top of my head I have at least 10 of them hanging on hangers, there is my favorite and oh so dressy,figure flattering wrap shirt, my 2 no wrinkle ones from Nordstrom's, at lease 3 from Eddie Bauer and probably 6 more random shirts, all in WHITE, and this does not compare to the many layering tee's or tanks folded up on my shelves. I sincerely believe that you can't have enough. But what does this say about me? Hopelessly boring? After all, I am very fair skinned and white does nothing for my "colorlessness", but I simply LOVE white shirts. They look cool, crisp and they are a no brainer, they go with EVERYTHING, I don't have to think about them, just simply pick out which one I am in the mood for, put it on with jeans, slacks or a skirt and presto, I am good to go. I am hopeless, I go shopping to find a darling shirt in some color or pattern but I usually make my way back home with another WHITE SHIRT! I found 2 darling ones with the amazing price of $2.99 last night, but don't tell Shawn, he might think I already have enough! ( I could NOT help myself!)

WHAT'S IN YOUR CLOSET THAT YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT???


9 comments:

Jo-Mamma said...

Well, since you asked. . .there are some things in my closet that shouldn't be said, J/K! I suppose I would have a hard time living without my housecoat, duster, or moo-moo, whichever it is you call them. My favorite one is the one you and Evan bought me when I had Abby to fit around my enormous body. It still fits :( and is getting thin, but I LOVE IT! I'm going to keep it until it gets thinner and wear it as I pedal my bicycle around Caliente!

PS Since you are shrinking and the white shirts aren't, you can send them my way! :)

Bri said...

I have quit a few white shirts my self. I think I have more purple & pink in my closet. I am a pink a girl.

KPackard said...

My weakness is black shirts...I try to be creative with getting a new look of a shirt, but always end up liking the black one best...yeah lots of black, but lots of "different" black.

Anonymous said...

The things in my closet that I have to much of are levi's. and shoes that I keep hanging on to,
also old purses. I wish that I had some of those crisp white shirts.
Your sooooo funny.
Susan

Pao said...

Oh , my closet is crazy, I have like 10 pares of jeans,and a lots of black of everything , shirts and dresses, oh i love black, I try to add some color sometimes but black always win.I love white blouses too, they look sophisticated :)

Ashley King said...

Wow, I had no idea you need AA for White Shirt addicts! :) The one thing in my closet I can't live withouth has to be my ONE LAST PAIR of comfy fitting jeans! They are the only ones I don't have to unbutton when I sit down! LOL

gbrooks said...

I'm a lot like Lani. I'm addicted to black shirts, sweaters, etc. I wear a ton of black these days. Because black works with everything too, and it doesn't show dirt!

Shoecrazy Sue said...

Yes Ashley, I do need AA! But after reading other comments I seem to have a lot of black as well and amen on a pair of jeans that fits without cutting off your circulation!!

Unknown said...

10 hangers! I'm afraid to admit it, but I think I have twice that many......but that's just dress shirts, more than half of my drawer space is taken up with t-shirts and layers. We are so related. Classy. That's what we are.